To develop great business relationships, understand our partners’ needs, and provide superior service.
To develop a reputation as a service leader in the staffing industry.
Omnistaff has been awarded an AA Level 3 BBBEE rating (75 – 85% compliance to black economic empowerment targets) set for the generic DTI Scorecard. The objective of this scorecard is to encourage black participation at all levels of business this includes:
- Direct empowerment through ownership;
- Management at senior levels;
- Broad based employment in the public and private sector
- Human resource development and employment equity
- Empowerment through BBBEE rated businesses, enterprise development and Corporate Social Investment.
The significance of our Level 3 rating to our clients is that when they are completing their BBBEE scorecard they will be able to attribute any spend with Omnistaff (as one of their suppliers) at a Level 3 contribution.
We have policies and procedures in place including and an employment equity policy in place to ensure that we are continually assessing and striving to improve our BBBEE status.